Monday, November 28, 2011

The Beginning of a Journey

This post marks the beginning of my food blogging journey. The beginning of a new adventure!

A little about me:
I'm a home cook (self proclaimed 'master chef' of my domain).  I love bold favors, especially those of South American and Asian cuisines. I also enjoy season cooking and recipes that put a fresh spin on a classic dish.  

As a full-time homemaker, cooking is not only a hobby, but it's significant part of my job description. I'm blessed with a husband who has a heart of gold, and two beautiful children who are the sunshine in my life. We currently live in the Southwest, United States. But have plans to live overseas...maybe even in the jungles of the world. This food journey may take us to some exciting destinations! So get ready, set, let's cook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment